BodhaGuru NjoyLearning - for KG-10 students
Learning should be simple, engaging and filled with practical examples. Isn't it?
- NjoyLearning is an Android/Windows app with a set of K-10 content - including short story videos, animated concept videos and a set of interactive content (including interactive animated books, practice activities, quiz and 360 degree walk-throughs).
- For primary class students, NjoyLearning includes Maths, Science, English and Telugu subjects - with video dubbed in English, Hindi and Telugu languages.
- For high school students, NjoyLearning includes Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects - with video dubbed in English and Hindi languages (Telugu is under development).
- "Stories and practical examples are the easiest form of understanding any concept". Hence, fundamental topics start with an animated story that introduces the topic in a subtle way while re-enforcing values in the children (e.g. moral values, financial values, ecological values etc.). The subsequent detailed videos build on the story and explain the concept in a step-by-step way - with the primary focus on applicability of knowledge.
- The interactive books with pictures, sound, animation and text makes language learning easier and fun.
- The thoughtful interactive quiz helps the children to build critical thinking skills. Most of the questions are based on real life scenarios making it easier to understand, solve and apply the knowledge gained.
- A set of interactive apps and 360 degree walk-throughs lets children explore and practice the concepts.
- The content is mapped to NCERT, CBSE and Telangana/AP boards.
- For in-class room teaching within primary and high schools, the Android version of the app along with offline content (in 64 memory card) is available along with an Android set-top box or Android projector. It is also available on a pen-drive option for your Windows PC. This school version of the product is available only on a bulk basis. This solution is already running in more than 6000 schools. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.